Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20035

More powerful than other PDF software, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, and annotating PDFs. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Being connected to Adobe Document Cloud — it's easier than ever to work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices. View and interact with all types of PDF content, Fill forms, sign, and comment on your mobile device, Save on ink and toner when printing from your Windows PC, Store and share files online with instant access to recently viewed files and a lot more.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download


Comments

Does anyone use this anymore? This was always targeted for security flaws and have not used in years. I used to use pdf-xchange pro, but now use the native browser's (usually Google Chrome).

24 minutes ago, shorty6100 said:

Does anyone use this anymore? This was always targeted for security flaws and have not used in years. I used to use pdf-xchange pro, but now use the native browser's (usually Google Chrome).

 

I think I have news for you:
Security flaws are not exclusive to Adobe products... Every application, including those cited by you, is subject to failures and not just security ones!!!

 

Regards

1 hour ago, WALLONN7 said:

 

I think I have news for you:
Security flaws are not exclusive to Adobe products... Every application, including those cited by you, is subject to failures and not just security ones!!!

 

Regards

I am aware of that; I was just wondering if anyone else was using Acrobat anymore, thank you.

1 hour ago, shorty6100 said:

( ... ) I was just wondering if anyone else was using Acrobat anymore, thank you.

 

My family, my customers and myself... And some people I know...

Its  great for its OCR and PDF Editing capabilities, haven't found another that can do it as good

16 minutes ago, Boshnaq said:

Its  great for its OCR and PDF Editing capabilities, haven't found another that can do it as good

In some cases I prefer Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise but for most things I prefer Adobe Acrobat DC Pro

The Adobe reader is the industrial standard with best functionality. 

 

But if you just want to read PDFs, there are lighter free products that will provide all basic functions you might need, like table of contents, fitting the page, zoom, finding a word, jumping to a page, extracting images etc. I use Sumatra, which also supports ePub, Mobi and other formats.

 

Using a browser to  read PDFs will deprive you of several basic functions.