GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- Changes in 10.9.22.2:
- GSTP client: get to direct connection faster, when previously direct gs-server goes back online.
- GSTP receiver: more fixes in error processing.
- GSTP forwarders: more aggressive cleanup of dead sessions, so that they don't linger.
- GoodSync Account Setup: make Not Serving Files option stick properly after restart.
- GSTP UserId: do not lowercase GSTP UserId, as it can have upper-case letters in legacy accounts.
- GSTP UserId: for all new accounts UserId is derived from Email, and it is always lower-case.
Download | Exe
Download | Portable
Keygen | (reported not working)