GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- Changes in 10.4.2:
- Google Drive: Switch to new Google Drive Ver 3 API, works faster, better quota management.
- Google Drive: On File Change (File Monitoring) now works for Google Drive side too.
- Change buffer size for most Remote file systems to 5 Mb, thus enabling Dropbox to OneDrive sync.
- Add more checksum types used by servers: MD5, SHA, SHA-1, SHA-256, QuickXorHash, Version GUID.
- BackBlaze B2: Implement large file uploads, do not use checksums, they are not available for large files.
- GSTP Forwarder: speed up reconnects in case of connection errors.
- Options Advanced: Compare Attrs/Owner/ACL: move these to Left/Right side options, from Advanced.
- Options Advanced: Copy Owner, Copy ACL: separate them, as they indeed may be done separately.
- Compare CheckSums side option: compare checksums only when size is the same, but file mod time differs.
- Options Advanced: add option Compare CheckSums of All Files, this compare is done for all files.
- Options Advanced: remove Retry Sync If File Changes options, as retries are already done in On File Change.
- Options Auto: Have only Sync option for all Auto options, no Analyze option.
- GetFileOwner: If we cannot translate SID to Domain\UserName then return SID text form as Owner.
- Time Shifts: do not auto-resolve Left-Right time shifts, do it only for Old-New time shifts.
- SyncLib: Remove operations CopyState_LtoR and CopyState_RtoL, use only symmetric CopyState operation.
- Explorer: Speed up Download and Upload of Files in GSTP, use conveyerization.
- Explorer: now listed as Ver 10, was Ver 9 previously.
- On File Change, File Monitoring: Fix reported crash.
- Unattended Runner: Clear Sync Tree to save memory, when we finish non-On File Change job.
- Analyze Checks: Change Sym Links option to Ignore, if one of file systems does not support links.
- Analyze Checks: turn off Copy Attributes, Copy ACL, Copy Owner, if one of file systems does not support it.
- Upload to Control Center: add Company Admin credentials to Program Options -> Auto.
- Upload to Control Center: add encryption of uploaded accounts option.
- Updated RU, UA, PL localizations.
Download | Exe
Download | Portable
Keygen | (reported not working)