GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- Changes in 10.4.5:
- BackBlaze B2: Implement parallel upload of large files in chunks, other bug fixes.
- BackBlaze B2: Increase chunk size from 5 Mb to 40 Mb.
- SFTP: Allow longer packets, as some server send very packets of 360Kb and more.
- SFTP: add error catcher on CloseDownload, some connections errors were missed.
- Box.com and WebDAV SSL: Add SNI to Box.com and WebDAV, as their servers may use it.
- Fix SetFileOwner that was broken, due to GS trying to parse SID as PSD.
- On File Change: Check deleted files against filters, so that they do not trigger Analyze.
- Unattended Runner: fix rare crashes on job finish.
- Browse Tasks and OAuth2: make them start and stop more correctly.
- CC Runner: Submit log lines in a separate thread, so that log line submission does not delay sync.
- Update DE and AR localizations.
Download | Exe
Download | Portable
Keygen | (reported not working)