GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- Google Photo FS: Added new file system, it only allows 2 levels of folders, no GsData.
- On Folder Connect / On File Change: Fixed it was not starting job on Reconnect.
- GsRunner + GUI: When GUI cannot connect/talk to GsRunner, show error message about it in GUI.
- GsRunner Server + Sleep: Do proper processing of Sleep and Wakeup.
- CC Runner: Fixed CC Runner was checking for Local license, not CC license.
- GUI: Do not allow Changing direction of Sync while the job is Under Runner.
- Side Logs + Analyze: Fixed if only Analyze was done then Side logs are not uploaded.
- Side Logs + Spec Ops: Upload side logs when doing Spec Ops too.
- Certificate Roots: update list of Certificate Authorities who GoodSync trusts.
Download | Exe
Download | Portable