GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- Changes in 10.9.12.2:
- Snapshots + VSS: Fixed snapshots were not working.
- gs-server: Fixed 'Empty ServerId' error on some reconnects.
- gs-server: Speed up reconnects, by doing fewer transactions.
- MS Graph: Recover from 416/fragmentOverlap error on large file uploads.
- Browse Dlg: Fixed drilling into non-listable folder was not working.
- Browse Dlg: Convert GSTP URLs to new prefixless internal format: server/file:/// to server/
- Browse + GSTP: Fixed clicking different servers fast may result in wrong listing.
- GSTP client: Fixed talking to old servers (ver
- GSTP client: Fast cloning of connections for parallel workers.
- Explorer: speed up ConnectServer task, make it easier to stop.
- Explorer + S3: allow deleting (but not renaming) buckets.
Download | Exe
Download | Portable
Keygen | (reported not working)