Notepad++ is a free source code editor (and Notepad replacement), which supports several programming languages, running under the MS Windows environment. This project, based on the Scintilla edit component (a very powerful editor component), written in C++ with pure win32 api and STL (that ensures the higher execution speed and smaller size of the program), is under the GPL Licence.
- Changes in 7.8.8:
- Fix accented characters in ANSI files not found in "find in files" and "replace in files" commands issues.
- Add an option to improve rendering special Unicode characters by using Scintilla's DirectWrite technology.
- Fix URL invisible issue in dark themes.
- Fix the focus not on the opening new file issue.
- Fix Workspace (Project panel), Folder As Workspace and function list keep focus issue after double clicking an item.
- Add Ctrl+Backspace ability to delete word for comboboxes in Find/Replace dialog.
- Add ability to find-all in selected text.
- Fix wrong treatment of backslashes as escape sequences in autocompletion.
- Enhance "Remove Empty Lines" command: Allow scope to be limited by an active selection.
- Fix loading of project & session files by drag & drop not working issue.
- Fix block selection cursor wrong positions after typing TAB.
- Add confirmation prompt to "Replace all in all opened documents" command to avoid PBKAC.
- Included plugins: NppExport v0.2.9; Converter 4.2.1; Mime Tool 2.5
- Updater (Installer only): WinGup (for Notepad++) v5.1.1
Download | 32-Bit Installer
Download | 64-Bit Installer
Download | 32-Bit Portable
Download | 64-Bit Portable