Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
- Changes in 6.28 Build 11:
- Resolved problems with downloading videos embedded on 3d party websites
- Fixed bugs
- Changes in 6.28 Build 10:
- Fixed critical bugs in browser integration modules
- Changes in 6.28 Build 9:
- Fixed problem with erroneous interceptions of files in Firefox
- Changes in 6.28 Build 8:
- Improved IDM download engine
- Added a feature to the settings of schedulers to go into sleep mode or hibernate when downloading is done
- Improved "download panel" view on high DPI displays
- Fixed problems with Chinese captions on the "Download panel"
- Fixed bugs
Patch | Courtesy of addhaloka | new
Patch | (links to forum posting by addhaloka with some added info)
Note: Add *proxy.nsanedown.com* to the list of sites not to start downloading from automatically when using IDM.