AxCrypt is a free, easy to use and open source file encryption tool for Windows 2008, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 integrated into Windows Explorer. Encrypt, compress, decrypt, wipe, view and edit with a few mouse clicks. Cryptographic primitives are AES-128 and SHA-1. No configuration is necessary for AxCrypt just download it, run the installer and it's ready to go.
- Changes in 2.1.1541:
- #387: Stop Securing does not work as expected when file is open in application
- #386: Clicking ‘OK’ in the ‘Verification’ dialog without filling in anything is possible
- #385: IndexOutOfRangeException in wildcard match during user search
- #384: Business: Add ‘Business’ to Axantum.AxCrypt.Api.Model.SubscriptionLevel
- #383: Business: Check all uses of Subscription level to work with Business
- #381: Business: Ensure app supports a license of type Business from server
- #340: IReport exceptions are only written if program exists relatively cleanly
- #298: Secured Folder should forbid adding forbidden folders
- #53: Translations and texts maintenance.
Download | x86
Download | x64
Download | Portable