AxCrypt is a free, easy to use and open source file encryption tool for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7 integrated into Windows Explorer. Encrypt, compress, decrypt, wipe, view and edit with a few mouse clicks. Cryptographic primitives are AES-128 and SHA-1. No configuration is necessary for AxCrypt just download it, run the installer and it's ready to go.
- Changes in 2.1.1489:
- #247: Include parameter in link for password manager to change message
- #245: API-support for startup tips
- #244: Update code signing certificate
- #243: API Method for feedback
- #242: Upgrade to NUnit 3
- #241: Trim spaces from emails in key sharing dialog
- #230: NullReferenceException if checking for updates with empty response
- #224: Timeout and auto-offline on server requests.
- #53: Translations and texts maintenance
Download | x86
Download | x64
Download | Portable