HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed. The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies serie are supported too.
- Changes in Free 1.32:
- Intel Core X processors (KBL-X and SKL-X) and X299 platform.
- AMD ThreadRipper and X399 platform.
- Changes in 1.29:
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper, Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 3 processors.
- Intel Core X processors (KBL-X and SKL-X).
- Added per-core VID.
- Added option to disable AIO coolers monitoring.
Changelog | Pro
Changelog | Free
Download | 1.29 Pro - x86 / x64
Download | 1.29 Pro Portable - x86 / x64
Download | 1.32 Free
Download | 1.32 Free Portable
Download | Android
Keygen | (reported outdated)