HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed. The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies serie are supported too.
- Changes in Free 1.33:
- - Intel Coffee Lake processors and Z370 platform.
- - Intel Skylake-X HCC processors.
- - Intel Xeon Skylake-SP and Xeon W Skylake processors.
- Changes in 1.30:
- Intel Coffee Lake processors and Z370 platform
- Intel Skylake-X HCC processors
- Intel Xeon Skylake-SP and Xeon W Skylake processors
Changelog | Pro
Changelog | Free
Download | 1.30 Pro - x86 / x64
Download | 1.30 Pro Portable - x86 / x64
Download | 1.33 Free
Download | 1.33 Free Portable
Download | Android
Keygen | (reported outdated)