Windows 10 Firewall Control is simple and exhaustive solution for applications network activity controlling and monitoring. It prevents undesired informational incoming and outgoing leakage of applications running locally or remotely. It also provides detailed logging and notification of any application network activity. In addition, it allows using and creating applications permissions to control the network activity easily. It contains rich set of predefined, ready-to-use applications permissions applicable with a single click. It also contains ability for creating virtual computers group (sub networks) with flexible permissions to control mutual connect ability inside Local Network. It also manages external network hardware devices.
- Changes in 184.108.40.206:
- Italian version introduced
- Net/Cloud: Redundant adding per-service svchost entries
- SecureBoot compatibility (Plus and Network/Cloud)
- Log Reset in Free Edition fixed.
- TrayIcon left click does not manage the UI visibility from the first click. fixed
Patch | Courtesy of RadiXX11 | (reported no longer working)