Emsisoft Anti-Malware offers comprehensive PC protection against viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, bots, keyloggers and rootkits. The product includes two powerful anti-malware scanners (Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Bitdefender's engine) and 3 guards (file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection) to protect against new threats. Unlike conventional protection systems Emsisoft Anti-Malware does not only check files, but it also constantly monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alarm as soon as something suspicious happens, additionally the surf protection blocks malicious websites before they can plant malware on your system. 30 day trial/freeware - Can be unlocked to a full version by purchasing a license. Switches to freeware scanner mode on license expiry.
- Changes in 2017.9.0.8006:
- Please note that Emsisoft Internet Security automatically migrates to Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
- New: Feature to connect with Emsisoft Enterprise Console from client side. Available at Settings -> License.
- Improved: Communication protocol with Emsisoft servers to speed-up updates and Anti-Malware Network look-ups.
- Improved: Support for various languages.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes.
Trial Reset | courtesy of BBs | (Reported stopped working)
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit contains a collection of programs that can be used without a software installation to scan and clean infected computers for malware. The tools are: Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner, Emsisoft Commandline Scanner, Emsisoft HiJackFree and Emsisoft BlitzBlank.
- Changes in 2017.8.0.7904:
- New: Forensic log: a condensed timeline that shows all events and user actions in an easy to read form.
- Improved: Several minor tweaks and fixes.