DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect network. Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
- Changes in 886:
- Over version 0.860, DC++ 0.866 fixes some connectivity settings,
- updates libraries and the compiler used to build the program, and
- contains miscellaneous improvements.
- Over version 0.865, DC++ 0.866 improves chats that contain a lot of
- lines, fixes a way to remotely freeze DC++ and has better UPnP support.
- This is a security release; upgrading is strongly advised.
- Note: Windows XP and pre SSE3 CPUs are no longer supported by DC++.
Download | x86 - Portable
Download | x64 - Portable