MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio files. Example of information are codec, bit rate, frames per second, width, height, count of channels, duration, title, author, language of subtitles, and name of chapters. Multiple means to view information (text, sheet, tree, and HTML) and you can customize these views. Exporting possibilities for text, CSV, HTM, Graphical Interface, or Command Line are available. Supported formats include MKV, OGM, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DVD, OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, and AIFF.
- Changes in 0.7.98:
- + Matroska: handling of files with Tracks element after Cluster elements
- + Matroska: detection of Duration tag alone and use it even if tag writing date is not there.
- + Matroska: mapping of colour description elements, timecode and handler name to corresponding MediaInfo fields
- x I169, WAV: too much aggressive detection of wrong 5-channel audio, now limited on AC-3 and DTS
- x transfer_characteristics and matrix_coefficients slight change in order to have them unique per ISO integer value
- x EBUCore: All XML elements are correctly escaped
- x PBCore: All XML elements are correctly escaped
Download | Windows
Download Page | All OS