Unlocker is an explorer extension that allows you with a simple right-click of the mouse on a file or folder to get rid of error messages such as error deleting file or folder and cannot delete folder: it is in use by another program or user.
- Helps with error messages like:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
- Changes in 1.9.2:
- Improved Installer: Universal installer for both 32 and 64 bit machines
- Fixed Bug: Fixed small memory and behavior bugs
- Promotional feature: Fully optional Delta toolbar.