TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8. Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks. TreeSize Professional shows you the size, allocated and wasted space, the number of files, 3D charts, the last access date, the file owner and permissions, the NTFS compression rate and much more information for several folders or drives you choose. It also lets you search drives, entire servers or the entire network for old, big, temporary and duplicate files. The search results can be moved, deleted or exported. The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface, it is fast and multi-threaded and supports Unicode and scheduled scans. You can print detailed reports or export the collected data to Excel and to an HTML, XML or text file. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
- Changes in 220.127.116.111:
- Minor update, no known changelog.
- Changes in 18.104.22.1680:
- - Bugfix - File Search: Search type "Oldest Files" potentially delivered incorrect results when option "Return complete branches only" was selected.
- - Bugfix - File Search: File sizes and date values of folders in user-defined file search were incorrect in a few cases.
- - Bugfix - File Search: The format selected under "Options > View > Date/Time Format" is now correctly applied for the columns "Last Accessed" and "Creation Date".
- - Bugfix - File Search: The detection of errors occurring in PowerShell scripts used with the option "Pass items to executable as parameter" in the dialog "Move Items" has been improved.
- - File Search: The height of the dropdown-list containing the drives is now saved by TreeSize. Users with many drives no longer need to manually resize it after restart.
- - Bugfix: When the command line option /READONLY is used, no explorer context menu is shown in "Details" and "Top 100" view anymore.
- - Bugfix: A problem, which produced unexpected results when moving columns using drag and drop, was corrected.
- - Bugfix: Infrequently occurring compatibility problems with the .NET framework that showed up especially for older Windows version were fixed.
- - A chapter in the TreeSize help now explains how to search for file names containing invalid characters using the "Custom Search" and how to replace them using the example of SharePoint.
- - A few minor fixes and improvements have been incorporated.
Download | Retail x86 & x64 | courtesy of sternog