TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual. Copy or move files using left mouse button drag or 'Copy' and 'Paste' commands.
- Changes in 3.3 Beta:
- Added: copy security information (ACL, Owner, Audit).
- Added: relaunch TeraCopy in elevated mode.
- Added: append a part of source path to a target path.
- Added: an option to bypass Windows write cache.
- Fixed: a few minor errors.
- Changes in 3.26:
- Added: option to execute PowerShell scripts on a job completion.
- Added: a sample PowerShell script for Pushover.
- Added: start a verify process at any time from the context menu.
- Added: show filenames of renamed files in the file list.
- Added: load hash files in UTF8 format by default.
- Fixed: minor scrolling issues in the file list.
Download | 3.26
Download | 3.3 Beta