TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features. TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual. Copy or move files using left mouse button drag or 'Copy' and 'Paste' commands.
- Changes in 3.2:
- 0000136: Post Copy, Action after completion.
- 0000115: [UI] Icon not showing verification status in file list when moving files
- 0000114: [UI] Hashsum not calculated when moving files
- 0000203: [Engine] Modified Date is set WRONGLY to the TeraCopy Action start time, not current time
- 0000199: [UI] "(!) Waiting for other transfers..." looks like an Error...
- 0000137: [UI] Feature Request - Ability to PIN Favorite Folders
- 0000186: [UI] When verifying it "doubles" the amount of data in progress bar.
- 0000156: [Engine] Timeout is configured to short when copying from LTO-Tape (Linear Tape Open)
- 0000132: [UI] I can't find the way to join the favorites folder
Serial | (new serial)