AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- - New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- - New (Blu-ray): Support for 3D multi-angle discs
- - New (DVD): Support for new discs
- - Fix: Diskchange notifications could get lost, if AnyDVD was disabled.
- - Fix: Setting drive speed didn't work with some drives.
Trial Reset (novakiller 1.9)