QTranslate is a free translator for Windows (Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008 Server/2003 Server). With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press hot key (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). The program also has the ability to speak text (Ctrl+E) and perform a dictionary search (Ctrl+Alt+Q). Also, you can open the main window and type text manually.
- Changes in 6.5.0:
- New: DeepL translation service
- New: Mongolian language
- New: Keyboard window is resizable
- Fixed: Baidu, Promt and youdao translation services
- Fixed: Any QTranslate window activation brings to the top all the visible QTranslate windows
- Fixed: Replace selected text with Microsoft service adds redundand new line
- Fixed: Translate button click cancels instant translation result
Download | Portable
Note: The program translates a text by using online translation services, so you need an active Internet connection.