RoboForm is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. It allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.
- Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- * Fix incorrect handling of RDC Login window in Windows 10.
- * Fix wrong positioning of RF toolbar on high DPI screen in Chrome and Opera browsers.
- * Fix problem with wrong RF filling of Basic Auth window in IE.
- * Fix Clear Search history command of RF toolbar does not work in Firefox.
- * Fix RF Fill Forms command may crash IE in some rare cases.
- * Fix Chrome may ask to restore tabs after wrong termination by RF installer in some rare cases.
- * Fix installing RF extension into Firefox-based browsers when official Firefox is not installed.
- * Fix RF Auto Save is not offered on sites instagram.com, wordpress.com.
- * Fix RF shows wrong UI and asks wrong questions when Master Password is changed from another device.
- * Fix Sync command does not show Sync progress window when automatic sync is already running in background.
- * Add a command into RoboForm Options dialog to reset all suppressed warnings.
- * Rename "Weak" tab in Security Center to "All".
- * Fix several bugs in UI.
Download | 7.9.28 (for use in Windows XP OS)
Patch (only needed for pre 8 versions really)