Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it. Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard security applications. Trojan Remover is designed to work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
- Changes in 184.108.40.20674:
- NEW: the main program Help | About Trojan Remover | Version Info screen now shows whether any program component updates are available.
- FIX: removed intermittent false positive rootkitted file alert on an Open Hardware Monitor driver.
- FIX: under certain circumstances the Trojan Remover logfile was not being correctly written after a scan had been completed.
- FIX: if malware entries were identified in the HOSTS file Trojan Remover would fail to repair the file due to changes made in an earlier build. This has now been fixed.
Download Page | Online Installer
Download Page | Offline Installer