Avira Antivirus 15.0.34.23

Avira provides comprehensive protection with important security and configuration functions and protects you against viruses, worms, Trojans, ad/spyware, dialers, bots and dangerous ''drive-by'' downloads. Avira's advantages include low system resource usage, user-friendly central configuration, scanner (On-Demand Scan) with profile-controlled and configurable search for all known types of malware, guard (On-Access Scan) for continuous monitoring of all file access attempts, MailGuard (POP3- and SMTP-Scanner) for the permanent checking of emails for viruses and malware, exclusive download server for faster updates, user-defined update intervals, Phishing and Rootkit Protection and an integrated failsafe security system.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download


Comments

I add that there's a free version I've been using for years, which I found good and light. It only lacks a few extras like child protection, and produces one small pop-up per day advertising its premium version.

Can you use it with ESET and use it as an second opinion scanner.........??:rolleyes:

57 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Can you use it with ESET and use it as an second opinion scanner.........??:rolleyes:

Using 2 Antivirus products is not recommended at all. also Avira sucks :tooth:

Using none is the best option for me, by some years, and I am not crying after them.....:P

11 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

 Avira sucks :tooth:

www.av-comparitives.org says different......unbiased site that rates them all.

using 2 Antivirus products is not recommended at all. also Avira sucks

 

That's one of the reasons why zemana is good .

you can run it with more than 2 av together without conflicts ,

but there are some av's you can not run them with another

not even with av's who mind their own bznes .

avira is good to be used as a bootable .

35 minutes ago, uffbros said:

www.av-comparitives.org says different......unbiased site that rates them all.

If you gonna follow these tests you should use Bitdefender then since it's performance is 100% Lol

 

29 minutes ago, vertical said:

using 2 Antivirus products is not recommended at all. also Avira sucks

 

That's one of the reasons why zemana is good .

you can run it with more than 2 av together without conflicts ,

but there are some av's you can not run them with another

not even with av's who mind their own bznes .

avira is good to be used as a bootable .

No matter what Antivirus or there's a conflict or not it's not recommended to use 2 Antivirus products

yes it shouln't be done and shouldn't have to do it .

ok fox , thank you all for these usefull info , will stay with ESET ...................:D

Hey, and what about Tencent Antivirus??? The graphic says it is good :)

PD: Yes, I use right now Avira Free Antivirus

 

http://chart.av-comparatives.org/chart1.php

21 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

ok fox , thank you all for these usefull info , will stay with ESET ...................:D

Since you're a fellow cat after advice, mine is that ESET is a premium product, which according to tests doesn't seem to perform better than free ones such as Avira . Thus, unless you really like ESET for some reason., it would be in your interests to switch.

31 minutes ago, Katzenfreund said:

Since you're a fellow cat after advice, mine is that ESET is a premium product, which according to tests doesn't seem to perform better than free ones such as Avira . Thus, unless you really like ESET for some reason., it would be in your interests to switch.

According to tests Bitdefender is 100% performance, also according  to tests there's products that score 100% protection!!

26 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

According to tests Bitdefender is 100% performance, also according  to tests there's products that score 100% protection!!

This is not the point I was making.

Medicine: 

A method of avoid block key: Add these lines to hosts file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

127.0.0.1 license.avira.com 
127.0.0.1 62.146.210.6 
127.0.0.1 62.146.210.10 

 

https://www.upload.ee/files/8079398/22.09.2099.key.html

 

Install note:

25567305627_7d2ce8c06a_o.png

How long is that good for then?