HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed. The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies serie are supported too.
- Changes in 1.25 Pro:
- Reports network interfaces real-time bandwidth.
- Reports system memory utilization.
- Improved tray icons management.
- Requires Android plugin version 1.06.
- Changes in 1.28 Free:
- Intel Broadwell and Intel Skylake CPUs.
- Added indivudual CPU load.
- Added NVIDIA TDP percentage
Changelog | Pro
Changelog | Free
Download | 1.25 Pro - x86 / x64
Download | 1.25 Pro Portable - x86 / x64
Download | 1.28 Free
Download | 1.28 Free Portable
Keygen | (reported outdated)