Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it. Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard security applications. Trojan Remover is designed to work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
- Changes in 6.9.3 Build 2942:
- Main Program updated to version 6.9.3 build 2942.
- FastScan updated to version 6.9.3 build 1342.
- Updater updated to version 184.108.40.2069.
- Added new 64bit rootkit detection routine.
- Button sizes changed to improve touchscreen access (you may need to resize forms to see the larger buttons properly).
- Suppressed evaluation information warnings so they are less intrusive.
Download | (6.8.8 Build 2624)
Serial | (blacklisted after Build 2624)